Weekly Update 9/15/21
This is a busy week, indeed! Here we go:
1) The biggest news is that I started Trusting the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons #14) early. I'm closing in on 10,000 words so far. Sarah will be a complex character, given her past. And Hudson is just the sort of good guy (and being a sexy dragonman doesn't hurt 😉 ) she needs in her life. It'll also be a blended family story given how both Sarah and Hudson already have kids. So essentially: Single Parents + Marriage of Convenience + Second Chance Romance = Trusting the Dragon.
2) Summer at Lochguard is up for preorder everywhere but Google Play, which will be out on release day (Nov 4, 2021). Click here for the page with all the links.
3) I have struggled to write Trahern Lewis and Emily Davies story for years (they're doctors on Stonefire) and this week I finally realized why! They don't fit. Each has their happy ending with someone else. Emily's should be on Seahaven (the splinter Scottish dragon clan) and Trahern's is with a bored genius you've met before on Stonefire. More on these two when I get closer to writing their stories.
4) I've been asked about the Tahoe Dragon Mates series in audio and…someday. The problem is that I hate proofing audiobooks (listening for errors) and so adding yet another series is daunting. Regardless, The Dragon's Chance will go into production a few weeks after release and will be narrated by Brian J. Gill.
5) The Dragon's Chance is out this week (9/16)! Sylvia and Jake's story both ties in the Tahoe Dragon Mates series and sets up a couple other stories for Lochguard. I really can't wait for you to meet Iris's eventual hero. I'm in the mood for an older guy hero, and hers is that. But don't underestimate him because of his age. He's deadly…
That's it for this week! If you have questions, feel free to post them. While not guaranteed, I may just answer some in future weeks. 🙂