Weekly Update 9/30/21
I've mostly been writing this week, but here we go:
1) I'm getting really close to the halfway mark of Trusting the Dragon. At this rate, I'm going to finish this book a month early. Woot! (But that just gives me more time to work on another book.) Fall and Winter are always my most productive times of year because when it's cold and dark most of the time (we get less than eight hours of sunlight up here near Seattle in December), I love to either curl up with a book or sit and work on my own stories.
2) I should have The Dragon's Chance paperback for sale any day now. I'll submit it for approval today and just wait until the vendors say okay. Thanks for your patience.
3) If you've noticed how I haven't put together more boxed sets for my dragon books (or any of my books, really) there's a reason–I'm redoing all the covers right now. Once I get this done, then I can focus on the boxed sets. I'm not entirely sure when they'll be up and for sale. (That's the downside of creating covers for more than twenty books during a rebrand, lol.)
4) I think a lot of people don't realize that many of my books are available in audio via libraries. So if you've read the books and are curious about the accents and such, Hoopla has most of them in audiobook format. Check with your local library. 🙂
5) And I'll close this week by saying you're going to need multiple cold showers after reading Trusting the Dragon. Whew. This really does go back to my early days and I'm loving it! If swear words offend you, this is most definitely not for you! (And even with it being steamy, every scene has a purpose. I never just have sexy times for no reason. I like emotions with my steam, thank you very much.)
That's it for this week! If you have questions, feel free to post them. While not guaranteed, I may just answer some in future weeks. 🙂