Weekly Update 10/29/21
It was quite the productive week for me. Here we go:
- Trusting the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons #14) is probably going to end up somewhere around 67-70,000 words. I'm already at 55k and still have quite a bit to do. I'm not the best at writing short books, lol. (It's the “it thing” to write shorter books, but I can only handle one novella series–Tahoe Dragon Mates. I need more words for my characters.)
- The Dragon's Chance is going into audiobook production next week! Brian J. Gill is narrating again. He's awesome at keeping all the accents straight.
- Another week, another new Stonefire Dragons cover. The new Reawakening the Dragon cover will start uploading to vendors next week.
- I'm getting the itch to start writing Tahoe Dragon Mates #6, The Dragon's Rival. I'll probably do it on the side, once I start Vampire's Modern Bride next month. Release date to be determined.
- And finally, I updated my “About the Author” Page to include ten facts about me. If you want to know a little more about the woman behind the name, you can click here and read it.
That's it for this week! If you have questions, feel free to post them. While not guaranteed, I may just answer some in future weeks. 🙂